914 Main Street, Belmar, NJ
Taylor Hardware has been proudly serving the Jersey shore since 1894. Established by the Taylor family, this family run business has always been centered on customer service.
When John Taylor retired in 1978, Bill Connor bought the store and continued the tradition that is now well into our second generation. We try to provide our customers with quality products at a fair price.
We carry a wide variety of items, always keeping a well stocked store. We also offer many services here at the store that you will not find at the big box stores. When you need help with any project we are only a phone call away! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are always on hand to assist with any project.
Hardware and Household Goods
We sell a full line of hardware and household items to meet your needs
Small engine repairs, household repairs, window and screen repairs
Propane Tanks and Tank Refilling
Bring your own or buy here – you’ll be cooking with gas in no time.
We copy all types of keys – we’re happy to grind out a new one for you.
Bring a chip or other sample and we’ll match the color. Guaranteed.
Taylor Hardware: YourLocal Benjamin Moore Dealer
Taylor Hardware would like to thank Belmar Paint and the Langbein family for allowing their business to stay in Belmar. We will do our best to maintain the fine reputation that RJ and the staff at Belmar Paint have established in the Belmar community. Please call our store if you have any questions.
We meet all of your hardware needs, plus:
Small Engine Repairs
Besides hardware, we also offer a full service repair shop. Every year we run a spring and fall special.
- Our $69.99 Spring Tune Up Special is for all of your summer equipment, it starts on March 1st and is offered through the end of the summer season.This service includes free local pick up and drop off of your machine.
- Our $69.99 Fall Tune Up Special which starts on October 1st is here for your winter needs and also includes free local pick up and drop off of your equipment.
Warranty service is available for
Lawn Equipment available for sale
- Yard Machine
- Black & Decker
Full Day (7-9 hrs) / 1/2 Day (3-5hrs)
Local Delivery charge: $10
- Aerator: $89 / $59
- Lawn Slicer: $79 / $59
- Thatcher: $69 / $49
- Tiller (Large): $65 / $49
- Tiller (Medium): $55 / $35
- Tiller (Small): $35 / $25
- Lawn Mower*: $25 / $15
- Pressure Washer: $85 / $55
- Edger: $25 / $15
- Lawn Roller: $20 / $10
- Wheel Barrow: $20 / $10
- 1/2″ Hammer Drill: $20 / $10
- Reciprocating Saw: $20 / $10
- Wet & Dry Vac: $20 / $10
- Palm Sander: $15 / $10
- Utility Pump: $20 / $10
- Post Hole Digger: $15 / $10
- Ext. Ladder: $30 / $20
- Hand Truck: $15
- Bolt Cutters (Valid I.D.): $10
- Animal Trap: $5 per day
*Lawn Mower rental is free while your machine is in for service
There are many small repairs we do that are too numerous to list, but to give you an idea here are a few:
- Lamp repair
- Knife, scissor, and garden tool sharpening
- Kerosene heater repair
- Making of and sharpening of chain saw blades
Free Pickup and Delivery
We will pick up, repair and deliver items that require our service, free of charge.
You know the big box stores don’t offer personalized service like that.
Location / Directions:
Temporary Summer Hours:
Mon – Fri: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sat: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sun: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
These hours are subject to change.